Summary: 3dCart is one of the most comprehensive, hosted shopping carts on the software market.
If you’re like us, you’ve watched the online retail industry explode into a gigantic industry that gives aspiring entrepreneurs an easy way to start a revenue-generating project. The first step to getting set up is to choose the right shopping cart software, and 3DCart might be the right choice for you if you’re looking for customizability, flexibility and a feature-rich experience. Features include:
- 24/7 Phone Support – It’s nice to know that a company cares about its customers, and 3DCart proves it by offering 24/7/365 phone support, regardless of what level package you purchase.
- Industry-leading Design Resources – Unless you have a designer on staff or hire a contractor, you’ll need someone to design your storefront like I did—and 3DCart’s experienced designers are happy to help.
- Unconventional (and Successful) Ways to Sell – From daily and group deals to “make an offer” features, you have so many ways to sell. You decide which ones are most helpful for your business.
- Hosting Included – No more hassling with outside hosting companies; you won’t have to manage multiple contracts with 3DCart.
- Minimal Tech Experience Required – It’s easy-to-use, ready straight out of the box and packed full of features to help you market effectively.
- Maximum Security – 3DCart is PCI-compliant software and you can add SSL certificates for extra insurance.
- So many ways to pay – We integrated popular payment portals like PayPal into the process to give our customers more ways to pay. Our regular checkout is a single page, so customers are less distracted when buying.
- Moving up the search ladder – Built-in SEO functionality has been a huge plus
for us, helping move our business up the search rankings.
- Social features for sharing content – With YouTube integration, a built-in blog, Facebook store setup, Twitter/Facebook direct integration and more, 3DCart offers plenty of social features.
- Set and forget email outreach – The software’s new “autoresponder” function lets you automate your email marketing based on customer behavior.
- The best deals for customers – Whether you want to create a coupon, start a group deal campaign, integrate a daily deal or let customers name their own price, 3DCart includes simple ways to accomplish all of the above.
- Simple to manage content – Managing what’s on your site is a snap with drag-and-drop editing.
- Dig deep into your business – Collect customer information, integrate Google Analytics, view customer behavioral data and more. These kinds of insights are exactly what we needed to learn more about our business.
- No per-sale fees – Whenever you make a sale, you keep the cash. It’s as simple as that. Other shopping carts charge a percentage on every sale.
Every shopping cart software platform on the market has its drawbacks, so here are a couple minor ones we’ve found with 3DCart.
- There are some limits to the number of products that you can feature depending on which package you buy.
- While 3DCart has consistently been building its library of themes, there aren’t many industry-specific pre-built designs. You’ll have to do a custom design if you want your brand to be represented accurately.
3DCart Packages and Pricing
No hidden fees—only monthly service charges for hosting. Take a look at the packages below.
- Small Business: Mini $19.99, Starter $35.99, Professional $65.99, Professional Plus $99.99 and Premium $199.99
- Corporate: Premium $199.99, Dedicated $379.99, Dedicated Duo $499.99 and Custom Solutions