ABOUT NUTRA MANAGEMENT
The Nutra Management team offers decades of experience of introducing and growing international brands in the North American market place. We have the know-how to:
- Evaluate the market for your brand
- Develop market entry and branding strategy
- Guide you through FDA compliance
- Promote products to trade and consumer
- Set up and manage your selling organization
- Manage warehouse and distribution
- Manage sales administration and accounting
- Implement highly profitable direct-to-consumer selling
- Ecommerce set up
- Corporate set up, banking, merchant account
Let Nutra Management Help You Succeed in the USA
The US is the single largest market in the world and entering a new market as large as this without skilled insight is a daunting endeavor. The scale, scope and complexity of the market often leave a company wondering where and how to start. We understand this intricate landscape and will develop a market entry and sales program that is customized to fit your objectives, timeline, and budget. Whether you are an international firm entering the US market or a North American company looking to accelerate growth, Nutra Management has the industry network, unique methodology, market credibility, and record of success necessary to accelerate your path to profitability. The Direct to Market strategic approach we employ is simplified and dynamic. The focus is on direct sales to consumers via your own US based web store and e-retail. This approach allows for increased profitability, rapid market entry, and robust adaptability. Nutra Management programs and services are designed to suit your current needs and scaled to meet your future needs.
Find Out More
Richard is a proven executive in the sales and marketing of consumer products to all levels of retail and wholesale distribution. He has successfully competed in a variety of consumer categories starting with textiles, small electric appliances, personal care, consumer electronics and recently with health and beauty aids. He is knowledgeable in the rapidly growing natural and organic product distribution in the HBA category. Over a 30-year career he has been involved with many new product introductions. His experience brings a greater depth of understanding of all levels of retail merchandising, distribution and profit making promotions in every marketplace in the USA and some overseas channels. In the past 20 years he has worked closely with the television shopping channels and a number of online shopping websites, advising clients how to be successful in these new extensions of the retail category. Over the past few years he has transitioned into social media marketing and networking. A major strength has been his experience in establishing successful marketing and sales organizations.
- 35 years international business experience including 16 years residing in Germany, France, and Switzerland.
- Principal and founder of Nutra Management LLC.
- Relaunched in 2016 the Kosmea Australia rose hip skin care products in the United States.
- Launched the Saeco brand of superautomatic coffee machines in the United States, selling over $25 million in just 6 years before selling interest in US company, which is now owned by Philips.
- Founded in 1999 the online catalog of premium home products, 125WEST.COM.
- Launched Eduard Vogt premium Swiss body care products into the US market.
- Founder of the Rational Commerce Company that provides ecommerce consulting services to small businesses.
- Principal of RationalAir company that assists aircraft operators to solve complex regulatory compliance issues.
- Member of Rotary International since 1992.
- MBA and BBA from the College of William and Mary